Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
please pray for ### de ### find God that God will remove all ungodly influences from his life at work, that God will send a Christian mentor to ministor to him. I pray God will bind the attacks of Satan from our marriage and loose the convicting power of the Holy Spirit to cover us. I pray God will convict his mother ### who is influencing him to divorce that God will convict her bring her to her knees before God and Jesus. I pray ### will return quickly and swiftly home to me his wife in the Name of Jesus. Amen Amen
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Lord. praying in Jesus name we ask of you to remove evils and safety granted. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will touch and bless each and every member of our family especially my mate and myself. Touch and bless my marriage. Bless every member of our family to come to know You Lord Jesus in a real way. We need You. We need Your peace that passes all understanding. Stop by our home and bless us with salvation, healing, deliverance, peace, understanding, knowledge, wisdom, and much joy. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless us all to know You in a real way, fall in love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Our family needs a blessing of Your presence in each of our lives.

Teach us how to love one another the way You want us to love one another. Teach us how to forgive each other with the forgiveness of Christ. Teach us all how to walk in love and forgiveness toward each other. Let all the fruits of the spirit operate in all our lives. God I thank you for the opportunity to come to You in prayer on behalf of my family and myself. I appreciate all that You have done in our lives and all that You will do. Amen and so be it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
239
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom