Marriage Restoration

In Jesus Name, Father God, hear and answer this prayer, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
209
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
206
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom