Marriage Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for our marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
 
Please save this marriage Lord Jesus, restore bring love and strengthen in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
I am praying for a stronger marriage! Amen.
 
I pray for restoration, healing, strength, and love in the name of Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my marriage problems with my husbnd ### . Pray for our patient and negative emotions and behavior to each other pray for our financial problems and family reconciliations pray for our mental health
Replies
10
Views
173
I humbly request your prayers for my marriage, as we are going through a very difficult season. Please pray that God heals every wound, misunderstanding, resentment, and distance between my husband and me. Pray that He restores the love, trust, respect, communication, and commitment that have...
Replies
11
Views
200
Please pray for my marriage and for God’s will to be done. My husband and I were married on ###/###/#### after he came to the U.S. on a K1 visa. I entered this marriage in good faith and truly loved him, but over time the relationship became very painful and unhealthy. There has been emotional...
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom