Marriage Needs To Be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the healing and restoration of our marriage.
 
I am praying for you as I pray for me too. same need. Amen
 
Lord I am praying for restorative measures. Amen.
 
Lord restore this Marriage and heal it in full as we stand in agreement in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### and I was in ministry and have been given lots of testimonies to how big are ministry would grow and things we were going to do for 5 years I came home one day and my ### was gone and I'm still believing the promises of God for us and our ministry and it's been a year since he's been gone...
Replies
13
Views
216
I’m asking for prayer for my ###’s marriage. There has been a lot of arguments and talk about divorce. The Lord knows my ### has a temper and when agitated to extreme she says her fears out loud in the form of threats. May the Lord heal her inner child with His love. The argument stirs from the...
Replies
8
Views
323
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom