Marriage In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for our dead marriage to be resurrected.
 
Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name that You will Heal and bless my marriage. Fix what is broken Lord Jesus. Let Your Perfect Will be done in our lives. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I have had trouble communicating. Our marriage is in jeopardy not only due to that but also when a difficult situation that may turn into a disagreement occurs I either get angry or I leave the room. I suffer with depression then I shut down. We need prayers. I need to be more of a...
Replies
8
Views
160
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom