Marriage In Need Of Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the marriage of ### and me to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened. ###
 
Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bess and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for all my family and friends that are married and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages. Amen, So Be It & It Is So….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Always praying with you and for you. God will answer to that prayer. We continue to stand in solidarity with angels. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those on this online community who are in need of restoration and wholeness and ask You establish their hearts to be open for receiving this in Jesus' name Lord restore their minds where there is confusion and double mindedness and doubt and give them a renewed mind with...
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those who have walked through seasons of deep trial, pain, and hardship. You are the God who redeems and restores, and I ask that You would now bring a divine turning point in their lives. Where there was loss, bring abundance. Where there was sorrow, bring...
Replies
10
Views
149
J'ai besoin de réconfort et de délivrance. Ma foi s'étiole, je ne fais plus confiance à Dieu comme avant et je me sens constamment lasse, épuisée, exaspérée et déprimée. J'aimerais être écoutée et comprise, mais j'ai l'impression d'être maltraitée. Priez pour mon cœur et pour que je sois...
Replies
5
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom