Marriage Healing And Intimacy With God

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-583

Guest
Dear saints, please pray for healing of my marriage. Pray for forgiveness, healing restoration and reconciliation. Pray that I will develop intimacy with God and that out of the current situation I will learn to listen to and to obey God's word as I walk on the narrow path of Grace, forgiveness, Purity and Love. Pray for spirit of self-control. God bless you all.
 
Heal marriage forgiveness self-control learn to have faith and strength in the Lord is a prayer I have prayed for ### in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, heal and restore this marriage. Amen
 
I agree that healing is in progress in the mighty name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
111
- lord Help us to know what to do in this marriage Continue to Guide us in this situation . I surrender my mental health , continue to protect my children, protect my emotions. Lead me to my life and direction i hope this prayer request will be answered Amen
Replies
11
Views
119
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! When people hear the word intimacy, they often think about sex. While physical intimacy is an important part of marriage, we want to encourage you to see intimacy through a broader biblical lens. God designed marriage to include...
Replies
0
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom