marriage/guidance

rich

Account Closed
hello i am asking again for continued prayers to heal my marriage and that God will show me what needs to be done to handle our other unspoken problems, ty
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for God's guidance in a difficult situation. My fiancé and I are thinking about breaking up, both of us are confused and hurt. Asking that God would show his will and help us make the right decision. Please guide us and show us your will. Give us peace and security in the decision. Also...
Replies
11
Views
113
I am asking for gods will and guidance in my life. I am asking for his will to be done in my life. I am believing that god will help me financially by leading me in his way . I have struggled for a while now but I feel that god is teaching me something with this struggle. I am asking for...
Replies
13
Views
220
Please pray for my marriage problem to ### He has anger issues- He was gaslighting everytime we argue .blame shifter and manipulative . Pray for our peace of mind . I am anxious . Pray for our financial problem and pray for his guidance at work I claim this prayer amen
Replies
13
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom