Manoj is not talking with me nor ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as my job involves talking to people all day. I'm feeling very down and overwhelmed for multiple reasons today and I don't feel like talking to anyone today but I have to. I'm starting work in the next few minutes. Please pray for me as I honestly want to find a different line...
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray for me that ### starts talking to me again.
Replies
7
Views
262
Lord please let this woman stop loud non stop speed talking on the phone. In a train.
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom