Raehunell

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God pls pray for me and my family, pray for my feature husband and his family also we need God intervention in our life. pray for my well-being pls I'm disturb with evil spirit sir I need ur prayers seriously. I also want to unite with my feature husband I want God to make d impossible possible for my life thank u sir ###.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God have mercy on this person and grant her desires and bless her for future. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
247
Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
98
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom