Renalaari

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God, please pray for me and my children 🙏, my name is ### from ###, am a single mother of 4 boys. Man of God, I have been struggling in life, nothing seems to be moving, at my work and even when I want to try do a business nothing moves. Man of God, pray for my financial breakthrough, my promotion and my projects, I have 2 properties that I need to build but I don't have finances. Please man of God help me. Man of God also pray for my children especially for my second and third born. They have just become drunk boys and as am writing to you now I don't even know where my second born son ### is since last year ###, just hearing some rumors that he's with the friends. Please man of God deliver my children ###, ###, ### and ###. Man of God, I have a nephew by the name of ### who I keep too, the boy seems to be stagnate in his life nothing seems to be moving, he finished his grade 12 but I have failed to sponsor him to college due to no finances. Please man of God help me and my family, no marriages for us girl children in my family even me am divorced from my second marriage. Man of God I have been following you on face book and I have seen the deliverance and miracles you are performing and I believe when you pray for me I will too get delivered and receive my miracles. Distance is not a barrier 🙏 my contact number is ###.
 
Man of God, please pray for me and my children 🙏, my name is ### from ###, am a single mother of 4 boys. Man of God, I have been strangling in life, nothing seems to be moving, at my work and even when I want to try do a business nothing moves. Man of God, pray for my financial breakthrough, my promotion and my projects, I have 2 properties that I need to build but I don't have finances. Please man of God help me. Man of God, also pray for my children especially for my second and third born. They have just become drunk boys and as I am writing to you now I don't even know where my second born son ### is since last year 2022, just hearing some rumors that he's with the friends. Please man of God deliver my children ###, ###, ###, and ###. Man of God, I have a nephew by the name of ### who I keep too, the boy seems to be stagnant in his life, nothing seems to be moving, he finished his grade 12 but I have failed to sponsor him to college due to no finances. Please man of God help me and my family, no marriages for us girl children in my family even me am divorced from my second marriage. Man of God, I have been following you on Facebook and I have seen the deliverance and miracles you are performing, and I believe when you pray for me I will too get delivered and receive my miracles. Distance is not a barrier 🙏 my contact number is ###.
 
Man of God, please pray for me and my children 🙏, my name is ### from ###, am a single mother of 4 boys. Man of God, I have been struggling in life, nothing seems to be moving, at my work and even when I want to try do a business nothing moves. Man of God, pray for my financial breakthrough, my promotion and my projects, I have 2 properties that I need to build but I don't have finances. Please man of God help me. Man of God also pray for my children especially for my second and third born. They have just become drunk boys and as am writing to you now I don't even know where my second born son ### is since last year 2022, just hearing some rumors that he's with the friends. Please man of God deliver my children ###, ###, ###, and ###. Man of God, I have a nephew by the name of ### who I keep too, the boy seems to be stagnate in his life nothing seems to be moving, he finished his grade 12 but I have failed to sponsor him to college due to no finances. Please man of God help me and my family, no marriages for us girl children in my family even me am divorced from my second marriage. Man of God I have been following you on Facebook and I have seen the deliverance and miracles you are performing, and I believe when you pray for me I will too get delivered and receive my miracles. Distance is not a barrier 🙏 my contact number is ###
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230227_155814_965.jpg
    IMG_20230227_155814_965.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
223
Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
319
Good morning man of God please pray for me to stop betting forever coz my life is miserable with that now
Replies
1
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom