Man of God please help me pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
131
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
189
Almighty God please help me with my grievance for the loss of my beautiful girlfriend ###. I miss her and need her very much. May she rest in Peace by Jesus side. Please help me with financial, physical and spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please help me...
Replies
11
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom