JesusourLordandSavior
Beloved of All
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.”
Luke 10:19 NIV
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, in the name of Jesus Christ.
In my bible study today I looked up prayers you don’t answer for sin, unrighteousness, not helping the poor and other reasons. I pray tonight Father God for your forgiveness, and forgiveness for reasons I may not be aware of or am guilty of but didn’t know it might be blocking my prayers. It is taking me so long to write this because the attacks are so bad. Please my Lord Jesus grant me mercy and grant me peace and freedom.
Please please also forgive me for my sins. Please also heal any unforgiveness I may have. I would be so grateful my Lord. In Jesus Christ precious name. Amen
Luke 10:19 NIV
Prayer
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, in the name of Jesus Christ.
In my bible study today I looked up prayers you don’t answer for sin, unrighteousness, not helping the poor and other reasons. I pray tonight Father God for your forgiveness, and forgiveness for reasons I may not be aware of or am guilty of but didn’t know it might be blocking my prayers. It is taking me so long to write this because the attacks are so bad. Please my Lord Jesus grant me mercy and grant me peace and freedom.
Please please also forgive me for my sins. Please also heal any unforgiveness I may have. I would be so grateful my Lord. In Jesus Christ precious name. Amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.