Luis in God's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please bring ### into your will take away and remove all evil doers and ungodly soul ties. Father your will between him and I nothing else. Give him strength to be able to only want your will between him and I and to never use women again for sex or anything else Lord convict him of everything he is doing that is displeasing to you and help him change and grow in you bring him back to you Lord however you want according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
256
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
262
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom