Toraireintel
Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I stand before You today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ recognizing that my identity is firmly rooted in You. I thank You that You have called me to be a man of valor a protector and a provider. Right now I apply the blood of Jesus over my mind my identity my lineage and my future. I command every generational curse ancestral assignment and word curse spoken against my manhood from the past to be permanently broken shattered and canceled by the blood of the Lamb. I decree that the old things have passed away and all things have become new. I rebuke and cast out every spirit of inadequacy spirit of fear failure and attack sent to attack my confidence as a provider. I break the backbone of poverty lack and financial frustration. Lord open the windows of heaven and pour out ideas favor and strategies that bring wealth and stability. Establish the work of my hands and grant me breakthrough in my career business and resources so that I can provide for myself and my future family. Father fortify me as a protector. I reject every assignment of spiritual weakness or passivity. Gird my waist with truth and grant me the spiritual stamina to shield my future wife my mind and my destiny from the arrows of the enemy. I bind and dismantle every plot of sabotage or delay aimed at keeping me from fulfilling my covenant destiny. Holy Spirit breathe fresh power into my spirit. Fill me with wisdom discipline and absolute clarity. Disconnect me from any friendships or environments that drain my virtue or mock my growth. Align me with destiny helpers and older godly men who can sharpen me as iron sharpens iron. I declare that I am stepping into the fullness of my masculine authority under Your lordship now and forevermore. In the victorious name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.