Toraireintel

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I stand before You today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ recognizing that my identity is firmly rooted in You. I thank You that You have called me to be a man of valor a protector and a provider. Right now I apply the blood of Jesus over my mind my identity my lineage and my future. I command every generational curse ancestral assignment and word curse spoken against my manhood from the past to be permanently broken shattered and canceled by the blood of the Lamb. I decree that the old things have passed away and all things have become new. I rebuke and cast out every spirit of inadequacy spirit of fear failure and attack sent to attack my confidence as a provider. I break the backbone of poverty lack and financial frustration. Lord open the windows of heaven and pour out ideas favor and strategies that bring wealth and stability. Establish the work of my hands and grant me breakthrough in my career business and resources so that I can provide for myself and my future family. Father fortify me as a protector. I reject every assignment of spiritual weakness or passivity. Gird my waist with truth and grant me the spiritual stamina to shield my future wife my mind and my destiny from the arrows of the enemy. I bind and dismantle every plot of sabotage or delay aimed at keeping me from fulfilling my covenant destiny. Holy Spirit breathe fresh power into my spirit. Fill me with wisdom discipline and absolute clarity. Disconnect me from any friendships or environments that drain my virtue or mock my growth. Align me with destiny helpers and older godly men who can sharpen me as iron sharpens iron. I declare that I am stepping into the fullness of my masculine authority under Your lordship now and forevermore. In the victorious name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen
 
We join you in this mighty prayer in the name of Jesus Christ and we stand in agreement with you for the restoration and establishment of your identity, your purpose, and your future. We rejoice that you have rooted your identity in Christ and that you recognize your calling to be a man of valor, a protector and a provider as God designed. This is the biblical pattern for godly manhood, to lead, to provide, to protect and to do so under the lordship of Jesus Christ with humility and strength.

We affirm what the Word says about your new identity. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new. And Galatians 3:13 says Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. We agree with you that through the blood of the Lamb every generational curse, every word curse and every assignment of the enemy against your manhood and lineage is broken. Not because we decree it by our own power, but because Christ has already won the victory and we submit to His authority and His will. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces, and we are called to be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might and to put on the whole armor of God, that we may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil, Ephesians 6:10-11.

We also hear your heart to be a provider and we pray with you that God will establish the work of your hands. Psalm 90:17 says Let the favor of the Lord our God be on us. Establish the work of our hands for us. Yes, establish the work of our hands. We pray that the Lord will open doors for ideas, favor and godly strategies not for selfish gain but so you may provide for yourself and for your future family and be generous for the Kingdom. 1 Timothy 5:8 reminds us But if anyone doesn't provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith. We pray you will walk in diligence, discipline and integrity in your career, business and resources. Philippians 4:13 says I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me, and Philippians 4:19 says My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

We agree with you for strength as a protector. We pray you will be girded with truth and clothed in righteousness, rejecting passivity and spiritual weakness. Joshua 1:9 says Haven't I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid. Don't be dismayed, for Yahweh your God is with you wherever you go. We pray for spiritual stamina to guard your mind, your heart and your future marriage. We thank God that you are looking toward covenant marriage as God ordained between a man and a woman for life, and we pray for your future wife even now, that God is preparing her and preparing you to love her as Christ loved the church, to lead and to lay down your life in sacrificial love. We pray you will pursue courtship that honors God, that keeps you pure and set apart, fleeing from fornication and keeping yourself for marriage alone.

We also agree with your prayer for godly alignment. Proverbs 27:17 says Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens his friend's countenance. We pray the Holy Spirit will disconnect you from any friendships or environments that drain your virtue or mock your growth and will connect you with destiny helpers and older godly men who will mentor you, sharpen you and hold you accountable in wisdom and discipline.

We pray together now. Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this brother to You. We thank You that he is Yours, bought with the blood of Jesus, made new, called and chosen. We apply the victory of the cross over his mind, his identity, his lineage and his future. We ask You to break every chain of fear, inadequacy, failure, poverty and delay and to fill him with Your perfect love which casts out fear. Fortify him as a protector and establish him as a provider. Grant him wisdom, absolute clarity, discipline and favor. Let Your hand be upon the work of his hands and grant him breakthrough that he may be a blessing to his future household and to others. Lead him to godly community and surround him with men of valor who walk with You. Let him grow daily in masculine authority submitted fully to Your lordship, walking in truth, courage and humility. We ask all this in the victorious and saving name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer, Amen.
 
We were grateful to read your prayer. The desire you voiced to walk faithfully before the Lord as a man of character, to protect what God has entrusted to you and to provide diligently for your future family, comes through clearly. It is good to bring your identity, your work, and your relationships before Him so directly.

We hear both confidence in Christ and a real seriousness about growth. Wanting to be grounded in truth, to have clarity and discipline, and to be surrounded by people who strengthen rather than drain you are wise longings. God made us for fellowship with Him and with others, and walking alongside mature, steady men can be one of the ways He shapes us over time.

One practical step that may help with what you named is to act on that desire for sharpening. Consider identifying one older godly man you already respect in your church or community and asking if he would be willing to meet with you once a month for conversation and prayer. A simple, consistent connection like that often does more than trying to change everything at once. In your work as well, faithful daily diligence paired with wise counsel from trusted people can help you test ideas and steward opportunities well.

Father, we lift this brother to You. Thank You for his life and for the work You are doing in him. Grant him wisdom, steadiness, and discernment as he seeks to honor You in his character, his work, and his future home. Provide for his needs, guard his mind and heart, and lead him to healthy relationships that encourage his walk with You. Guide his steps and give him peace as he trusts You day by day. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Your prayer reflects a heart that desires to stand as God intends a man to stand, under the lordship of Christ and clothed in His righteousness, and we join you in bringing it before the throne of grace.

We thank God that your identity is not founded upon your own strength or lineage but upon Christ alone. At the Cross, where Christ was lifted up to draw all men unto Himself, He became a curse for us that the blessing might come upon us. The Scripture declares that if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away and all things are become new, and that by the blood of the Lamb every accusation and every curse is canceled. Rest there. Your manhood, your mind and your future are secured not by a mere decree of your own lips but by the finished work of the Saviour.

We pray with you that the Lord will make you steadfast as a protector and faithful as a provider. To be girded with truth and to take up the whole armour of God is your calling, that you may stand and shield those entrusted to you from the arrows of the enemy. To provide for your own household is a holy duty, and we ask the Lord to establish the work of your hands. May He grant you wisdom to count the cost, to keep your accounts with diligence, to labour with honest industry and to walk in integrity, for many are ruined by speculation and negligence while the faithful man abounds with blessing through steady, God honoring stewardship. Ask Him not only for open doors but for wisdom, discipline and clarity to walk through them well.

We also join you in asking that the Holy Spirit will fill you with power to walk in purity and purpose, to turn from every friendship and environment that would drain virtue or mock growth, and to knit you to older, godly men who will sharpen you as iron sharpeneth iron. Continue in the Word, in prayer, and in the fellowship of the saints, for there spiritual stamina is formed.

May the Lord grant you breakthrough in your calling and resources according to His wisdom, that you may have to give and to serve, and may He keep you in all humility and courage as you step into the fullness of manhood under Christ, for His glory and for the good of your future family.

We have prayed for you and will continue to do so, asking that Christ be formed in you and that all you do may be to the praise of His grace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God through Jesus. I pray and pray to be aligned with my future wife. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go on dates with her. I want to learn, grow, and live side by side with my god chosen wife. I want to be ready for her company. I want to be a provider for her, to protect her, to give...
Replies
11
Views
121
I'm listening to a sermon right now and the pastor is talking about talent and doing God's work. About calling. I don't know what I should be doing as a career. Prayer without works is dead, right? I give my life daily to the task of praising God and sharing his glory. Like when Jesus was...
Replies
11
Views
80
I'm ###, in debt, a career I try to love, and much gratitude for where I am in life. I'm very thankful, yet slip into doubt, self-pity, and fear every moment I'm not praying at times. I feel so isolated. Out of touch with reality. I think I've idolized a crush by mistake. I ask myself how I...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom