Love

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to discern what purpose God has for my life. I was in medical school but dropped out because of stress and mental health issues. I now feel a stirring to check vet schools (my original plan that my parents disapproved of). I don’t know if it’s realistic or not. I hear a “no” in my...
Replies
13
Views
106
I want to pray for the salvation of someone I loved. He has allowed the world to consume his heart and was dishonest and terrible. I want to pray that God do a miracle in their lives. He has a son and I pray that he become a Godly father for his child. I pray that he become a man God will use...
Replies
8
Views
207
Yesterday I've posted the same prayer request regarding my career and God's will to be done in my life. I've been having crippling anxiety when I'm working in my current project; it's very toxic and they make me work on Saturday and Sunday, and I'm not able to attend church. Because of that, I...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom