Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so lost. I don’t understand why multiple people helped me launched vicious verbal attacks that have cause my nervous system to go into over deuce The adrenaline and cortisol levels are so high that my body has started to break down these vicious are of me saying no to abuse. Then...
Replies
13
Views
228
I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
183
I'm still hurting for my ### and my heart hurts so much. I'm trying to give both my daughters to God because it's causing me grief and not to be a happy and present mom to my ### year old son. He needs to be be better, healthier and happy and the grief keeps me stuck in the past. I need prayer...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom