Lost

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me tht my wallet has been lost I find everywhere but I can’t find I hope people take and returnees it back please I have bank details too I hope gos will give my wallet back
Replies
10
Views
171
pls pray that I will find my phone and money I have lost it and can't find it I've searched everywhere and really need prayer so God will help me find it I've stayed up praying to God that I will find it pls pray that I will find it my name is ### and I'm from ###
Replies
12
Views
270
my phone is lost and pls pray that i will find it i had lost my money but i prayed that i will find it and then the lord helped me find it
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom