Lost One

  • Thread starter Thread starter LostOne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LostOne

Guest
Satan has kept me down most of my life.

Please pray for ### to break free once and for all from his grip.

### am so tired of living in fear and not wanting to live another day.

Please have mercy on ### Lord.
 
Dear God,

Please lift ALL the chains of anxiety, doubt, fear, lack, and worry from your child's life NOW & FOREVER. I ask You bless this child with belief, faith, hope, courage, comfort, direction, strength, joy, and wisdom. I ask you to allow this son of Yours to completely let go, and be completely filled with the Spirit. Amen.
 
Father show ### that it is written in your word, he's free from satan, for Jesus died upon the cross so that we may have freedom, to destroy the devil and all our sins are forgiven. Amen
 
God bless you. The word of God says who the Son sets free, is free indeed. Satan will rule in our lives where Jesus is not ruling. For the only way to free ourselves from the devil's control, is by submitting, surrender to Jesus' authority. Jesus died for our sins. The word of God says "the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus. Rm 6:23) We can see the consequences of sins being demonstrated every second. We are all sinners. Sinners sin. Jesus is here to save you, deliver you, redeem you and much more.

To be free from the bondage and influence of Satan, you must turn and give your heart to Jesus. Say this prayer: Heavenly Father, I believe that You sent Jesus to die for my sins and set me free. Father, I thank You and ask for forgiveness of my sins. I accept You as my savior and Lord.

Wash my mind in Your precious blood, create in me a new heart. Pour out Your Holy Spirit in me. Deliver me from the spirit of fear in Jesus' name.

Now that you have accepted the Lord, you will need to be a disciple to study the word of God and apply it in your life. Get a Bible and begin to read the book of Luke, the shortest gospel. God bless you.
 
Jesus you say in your word, who the son sets free is free indeed, you are also mighty in tearing down the enemies strongholds, our weapons are not carnal but mighty in tearing down strongholds, I pray that you tear down all strongholds that the enemy has upon this person and fill him with your spirit, I pray you forgive him of all sin and fill those doorways with your presence and cover the doorways with the blood of Jesus. You have not given him a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind, there is no fear in your love, those who fear are not made perfect in love but he is in your love, so I bind the spirit of fear's work in his life and pray for your perfect love which casts out all fear upon him, I pray your love "Agape" upon the spirit of fear. Fill him with your love, patience, peace, I pray especially for peace upon this person and release him from his fear in Jesus Mighty name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
367
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
127
I am so lost. I don’t understand why multiple people helped me launched vicious verbal attacks that have cause my nervous system to go into over deuce The adrenaline and cortisol levels are so high that my body has started to break down these vicious are of me saying no to abuse. Then...
Replies
13
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom