Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother and sisters.. please pray for me I'm scared to lose my job .I did not follow the instructions
Replies
12
Views
70
I am battling anxieties so bad. So many things has come about at work at the school where I work. I keep making so many mistakes. To the point my better judgement is so clouded. I was struggling so bad with the 2 year old classroom that it built up so many anxieties. I was in the office with...
Replies
11
Views
393
Hello, after 2 years of bullying and false accusations in my job I now have to face again false accusations. I am in danger of losing my job but I already applied to a new job. Nevertheless, it is exhausting and I have suffered from bullying and accusations a long time. I need to be restored and...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom