Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Please help me Lord please help me get my new work permit please help me. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
203
Please help me lord , im begging you . Help me complete all my pending jobs. Please help get my father's pending money. Please lord im begging you . Please don't let anyone keep grudge and enmity against me. Help me be a person who everyone loves and trustworthy. Lord Jesus please im begging you...
Replies
8
Views
168
Thanks for your prayers. I successfully completed my 40-day fast with a daily Emergen-C packet. I'm going sober from medication in order to be able to join the army military in a year. I hope the LORD helps my doctors to not prescribe me medicine and that the military would take me even though I...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom