Lord, thank You for this day. You are worthy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

growingsweeter

Prayer Warrior
Lord, thank You for this day. You are worthy to be praised. You are great & mighty. You are holy. You are merciful Lord God. Thank You for running water, clothing, food, a home, & the people I have for family & friends. both here & gone. I praise You Lord for all that You have done & will do. Thank You Jesus for being born, suffering flesh that You might intercede to the heavenly Father, dying on the cross having suffered a blameless life overcoming all temptation, rising from the grave & walking again upon the earth before taking Your place again in heaven. I love You. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for today! Thank you for being our Father! Thank you for always comforting us and guiding us. You are worthy of praise forever and ever! We pray that today that we are joyful and loving. May your Spirit move through us, helping us to love, respect, and affirm each other...
Replies
0
Views
277
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom