Lord thank You for this day. Bless ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
158
help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
10
Views
48
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom