Lord show me a sign am ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
149
God, I need a sign. A sign to stay past ###. A sign to not give up on this dream that I have, to not lose my temper, to hopefully fix this. I need a sign to not run away from a job and apartment I love and continue to feel the need to be a recluse. I feel betrayed by what you've allowed and I...
Replies
9
Views
167
In Jesus name I ask for prayer. My faith is weak. If there is a God he is not showing any good works. If he is all mighty and created this world, why doesn't he protect it. I am in doubt if there is a God.. Nothing is right. Evil is obviously more powerful than human dignity.
Replies
6
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom