Lord, Protect my ### and ### from ...

Lord, Protect my mother and father from evil. Protect them from my ### who is very cunning and vengeful. Amen
I pray for the Good Lord to watch over your mother and father and to let no harm come to them! I place the blood of Jesus Christ over them and over their home that no evil or unclean things shell come near! That no sickness touch this man and his parents. I pray for all of this in Jesus Christ name! That the blood of Jesus Christ be place over his ### that all unclean things, evil spirits be banished, be discarded, be toss out, toss away and cast aside. That no more shell she make cunning and use vengeful ways on her family! I pray for all this in Jesus Christ name! Amen
Bless the Lord. Bless Israel Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule I trust you Lord that you're going to provide the hrs for the week make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace let...
Replies
10
Views
172
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my car and my wallet i left in my car im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around the car protect it from getting breaking into i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my car and wallet make a way...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job bring in the help and coverage today don't let anyone call out let my coworkers show up today stop all persecution and harassment in the...
Replies
9
Views
527
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom