Lord please see me throughout my examinations, hel

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My God please help me out to succeed in all the examination I wrote and the remaining two I will write tomorrow and Monday
In the name of Yeshua I agree the Lord sees your heart know it is I sayeth the Lord I will make you a vessel for me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I had faced many problems and mental tension this year. Please bless me that the upcoming new year is filled with peace and happiness. Stay with me and guide me. Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
520
My evidence God please see me through my pregnancy and I should give birth safely like the Hebrew when, everything should go smooth and easy by October or November My husband ### ### should finish roofing our house before September 05, doors of financial breakthrough have opened for me and my...
Replies
7
Views
224
Lord I cries for helps see me throughout to be able to make it successful going and coming back, don't let's me down to come back with unfufiments unfinished or disappointments, helps me connects me mighty Father I prays for divine connection divine intervention in my accessing for accommodation...
Replies
6
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,864
Members
648,734
Latest member
Luolormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom