Lord please protect and guide my ### ...

Melisha Reka

Prayer Warrior
Lord please protect and guide my daughters on the right path. Help my husband to become more responsible. Please protect all of us from any evil. I have full faith that you will answer my prayers..
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless Me! - Please Click on the Link Below And Pray -
God Bless Me!

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
120
Please if you can stop this divorce proceedings and touch their heart and help transform them. I ask that they will not get confused and instead get clarity of the importance of marriage. I ask for a good attorney for my daughter who is Godly and will conform to the law of heaven. We ask Lord...
Replies
12
Views
281
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home don't let me get kicked out I draw a bloodline against my landlord holy spirit continue to soften her heart show me favor with my landlord shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way...
Replies
12
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom