Lord please please make p a totally ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please make ### a totally single free in every way right now ask me out in dates please in Jesus Christ name###
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless make me absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the whoke entire world please right now always...
Replies
9
Views
49
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord forgive me please for absolutely all every single sins known unknown absolutely all sins mistake of my past have mercy mercy apon me please lord in absolutely every way now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord...
Replies
10
Views
94
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom