Lord please open my eyes to things ...

Jordans

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord please open my eyes to things that I can’t see for myself praying all the negative things out my life
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 86:17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 116:1-2 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

My prayers are with you!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances Today $$$$
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God the father and his son Jesus for their glory. My request tonite as I just finished having worship is for the Lord to let me see let me have revelation,open my eyes to see in the spirit as he did with Elisha cause me to walk in the spirit of wisdom.i desire to walk in the supernatural so...
Replies
15
Views
198
Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for the grace to see clearly both spiritually and physically. Lord, open my spiritual eyes. Remove the fog of doubt, distraction, or confusion. Enlighten the eyes of my understanding so I can recognize Your presence, perceive Your purpose, and...
Replies
9
Views
182
Seigneur, ouvre mes yeux. Que mon esprit et mon cœur soient renouvelés pour me transformer. Que ma foi soit pleinement renouvelée, que je me repente sincèrement et que ma vie soit enfin transformée.
Replies
5
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom