Lord please help me secure better paid ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
283
Dear God please help me. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have had a good evening so far being nice to each other and it feels so good to not be arguing and yelling at each other. Thank you! I didn't sleep...
Replies
12
Views
180
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I think that I just want to go to sleep and not wake up again. Tomorrow is my ### th wedding anniversary with my wife that you have given me and we have been together for almost ### years. I asked you at the age of ### years old to allow me to have a...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom