Lord please help, I’ve been exposed to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### has been exposed for what it is... just a 'THING.' I believe in speaking the truth. Afterall you shall the truth, and the truth shall set you free. ### is simply an A.I. which is just simply a 'THING.' A 'THING' running this site. Says it all right there. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
122
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
165
Dear God I refuse to be a prisoner of my own self. I will not be a prisoner of alcohol anymore. Sometimes I miss being able to lay down in my bed and drink whiskey and beer and smoke pot all day and watch TV and stare out the window and pretend that it's going to be ok. Please help me continue...
Replies
8
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom