Lord, please don’t let him be playing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Back in March, I found out that I'm diabetic, type 2, and had to start a diet and exercise plan. And for the first time in forever, I decided to focus on myself and not let anything bother me anymore. I've tried this in the past, but every time I did, my friends would get mad at me because my...
Replies
8
Views
152
Let them go where dangerous Lord, deliver your grandson and protect and keep them safe from more harm all of us Lord Jesus by the blood of Jesus man and help us this Easter Resurrection day together come Lord, amen by your mighty blood protecting blood amen
Replies
8
Views
161
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom