Lord, please bless my little ### who is stuck ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

growingsweeter

Prayer Warrior
Lord, please bless my little boy who is stuck ### at school sick. Please bless that I can get a hold of his dad to go & get him soon. Please. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus name amen. May the Lord heal your little boy soon. May your dear child prosper and grow in the knowledge of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Father bless this child and his family in Jesus mighty name amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please keep my ###-year-old son in your daily prayers. He is my only comfort and a miracle I waited long for. He used to eat healthy foods like rice, fruits, and eggs very well. But recently, due to family members bringing him sugary junk foods, he has...
Replies
12
Views
223
Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
153
Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom