Lord Please Be With Me Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord please be with me today I want to have a good day with my mom and ###. ### is my best friend and we haven't been talking for a while please pray that things go good today for me. Lord please heal ### heart mind and soul I want my best friend back please lord be with me today. IJNIP
 
Dear Father, please bless their family with love to understand, to forgive, and to accept, peace, comfort, and joy. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I am in good health at work. I haven’t been feeling well today. Thank you very much.
Replies
12
Views
57
My name is ### Please pray as I am going on holiday today and scared of flying, please also pray that the headaches I am having will be gone from me
Replies
11
Views
186
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom