Lord, please be with me through this ...

Ornleste

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, please be with me through this doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Please help things to go well. Please calm my nerves. In Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your presence and protection over ### as they go to their doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Please calm their nerves and help things to go well. We thank You for Your faithfulness and ask that You would grant ### peace and assurance in You. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray and Think on These Things
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear prayer partners, thank you all for your prayers. I seek once again for you to pray for me that I get through each day beginning today on this journey. My day for work is starting in a few minutes and I am already feeling tired and in pain. My right hand is experiencing numbness in the thumb...
Replies
6
Views
105
Dear God, My name is ###. I am carrying a lot of pain in my heart and I feel very alone today. It seems as though my life has been filled with one struggle after another, and I can no longer see a ray of hope ahead. For many years, I have waited for a miracle, but nothing has changed. Please...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom