Lord my prayers were all true. Flawed yes. Help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord my prayers were all true. Flawed yes. Help me to improve. Humble me and please listen to my prayers, in the name of Jesus Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was asking for prayers for our 2 pets ### and ###. I would like too thank everyone that prayed for my family. We found both of them at an animal shelter! Thank you Father God for all of those wonderful people that prayed for my family and please keep all of them close too your heart.
Replies
7
Views
272
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
224
My prayers were answered about my health, I should be happy. I am happy, but God my mind isn’t right. I’ve been going into stress over drive for a month and where I should have found relief and peace I did not. My mind still hurts, my heart hurts, my soul doesn’t have peace. God I need to help...
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom