Lord Jesus, without you I can't move ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I want to understand. I am so sad and so lonely and so very tired. I want and need my husband home. I am too old and have way too much to do Lord. You say you don't give us any more than we can handle... and yet Lord I have more than I can handle. Pets, properties, vehicles, and...
Replies
8
Views
300
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you bind off of myself and everyone the work of inequity trying to be operated through ###, ###, and ###, standing on Psalm 59: Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. 2...
Replies
6
Views
356
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you build up people to humble and unmask the people that are trying to hinder me, standing on Isaiah 54:17. I bind the works of the enemy in ###, and ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask that you bring down ### and...
Replies
7
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom