Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you bind off of myself and everyone the work of inequity trying to be operated thru Kyla, David, and Jennifer, standing on psalm 59 Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. 2 Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men. 3 For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O Lord. 4 They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold. 5 Thou therefore, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah. 6 They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city. 7 Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear? 8 But thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision. 9 Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence. 10 The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. 11 Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield. 12 For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak. 13 Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah. 14 And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city. 15 Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied. 16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. 17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy. And, on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus expose Kyla, and raise up standards for me and everyone against her work of the devil, standing on Isaiah 59:19. Asking Lord Jesus that you set people free and myself of all stronghold of the enemies device Kyla has placed in their life, demolishing those demonic strongholds and rooting them out, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, and John 8:36. As it says in Exodus 14:14 you will fight for us, I ask for you to fight for me against Kyla attacks. I stand on Isaiah 54:17. And, I ask that you build and raise up people to expose Kyla, and those that have already been affected make them able to testify without fear of retaliation. Show people Kyla intent of retaliation and rooting out Lord Jesus null and void, standing on psalm 55:22-23. Asking that you demolish the mountain of lies and defamation Kyla tries to place upon people to place fear and in retaliation for exposing her work of the devil, protect me oh Lord as it says in Exodus 23:27 against Kyla. Lord raise up the soldiers of faith and warriors that will root out and defeat Kylas work of the devil giving you glory and granting us victory over her work of the devil. In you I believe Lord that it is done. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, praising and glorifying you. We thank you for your love and mercy towards us. Lord, we lift up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. We ask that you bind and remove any works of iniquity that are being operated through Kyla David and Jennifer. We stand on the words of Psalm 59, "Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God; defend me from them that rise up against me." We pray for protection and deliverance from the workers of iniquity and bloody men.

Lord, we acknowledge that our enemies may lie in wait for our souls, but we trust in you as our defense. We ask that you awaken and visit all those who oppose us, and that you do not show mercy to the wicked transgressors. We pray for your laughter and derision upon them, knowing that you are our strength and defense.

We ask that you prevent our enemies from causing harm, and that you scatter them by your power. Let them be taken in their pride and the words of their lips, for the sin of their mouth. Show them that you rule in Jacob and throughout the earth.

Lord, we pray for exposure of Kyla and for you to raise up standards against her works of the devil. We stand on the promises of Isaiah, trusting in your faithfulness and protection.

In all things, we will sing of your power and mercy. You are our strength and refuge in times of trouble. We declare that you are our defense and the God of our mercy.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I praise you that all my Mom's demonic strongmen have lost power. I bind off of me any demonic strongmen and women that my mom has set up to keep me under oppression, standing on Matthew 18:18. Lord Jesus, I ask that you lift up...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I bind off of me and everyone all demonic forces trying to operate thru Luke, standing on Matthew 18:18. I ask Lord Jesus that you set him free of all the chains that he placed on himself thru self inflicted sin, standing on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom