Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
150
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you deliver me, and my family from ###, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove the mountain that is ### from our lives, standing on Matthew 17:20-21. I ask Lord Jesus that you break off of us any chain...
Replies
8
Views
367
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me, and my family free from anything ### is trying to weigh us down with, standing on John 8:36. I bind the works of the enemy in ###, and I cancel any transfer of spirits coming from ###, standing on Matthew...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom