Lord Jesus, help me to turn away from sins ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, help me to turn away from sins and give me strength to stand against Satan. Lord, change me! I don't want to live like that. I know I shall, and I am willing and I want to live my life in the name of Jesus to bring glory to the Father, not the shame. Lord, accept me as I am and do not let me get away from You. Lord, I need Your help right now and from now on every day for I can't fight the evil alone. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 25:5 : They said, “Turn now, each of you, from your evil ways and your evil practices, and you can stay in the land the LORD gave to you and your ancestors for ever and ever. A Prayer Inspired by Jeremiah 25:5: Our prayer...
Replies
12
Views
150
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:157 – “Many are the foes who persecute me, but I have not turned from your statutes.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist acknowledges that he is surrounded by many enemies who seek to harm or...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom