Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today. Please help me have a good visit with my doctor today to find out why I have so much pain in my left arm and elbow and wrist and my hand. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and...
Dear God thank you again for helping me at work today. Please help me get my estimate for my coworker done correctly this weekend so I will be able to help him out on Monday morning. Please help me open up my new job and to be able to get all my other projects and proposals done correctly and on...
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better dad to our adult kid's and to be a better employee to help the company that I work for. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me to not be...