Lord I want to thank you for the ways ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord I want to thank you for the ways you are opening up for me to get this funds that I so in need of Lord, Father you know the situations that I am facing Lord, I thank you for the strength and your grace Lord, you have kept me from it all in the past Lord and I know you WILL do the same for me now more than ever. IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
344
Please pray for me, I am a Mormon and I have some complicated entanglement with the church, please pray for me that the Lord Jesus Christ untangle me, lead me to a true Christian church. I already believe in God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit as it is revealed only in the...
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom