Lord I pray that You should grant ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I pray that You should grant me what am expecting this week. I know without your validation nothing can work. Bless me Lord so that I can help my ### who has been taking care of me since the departure of my ### 2 decades ago. LORD I equally pray for good health in my family. God Help us to overcome temptations. I pray all these through your son Jesus My Master🙏
I pray for you in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! On this week’s Marriage After God podcast, we’re leaning into something that has transformed our marriage: praying for each other and our marriage every single day. This episode is a practical invitation to make daily prayer...
Replies
0
Views
216
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
356
I'm facing a lot of setbacks in my business. I'm into mombasa business, kemi's, hiking snails, farming things are not flourishing at all. There are some particular dreams I will see every time I'm about succeeding, after such a dream, my life will start going back to zero. Such dreams are 1...
Replies
11
Views
620
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom