Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hallelujah!! My prayer was answered in parts! God is good! I was able to speak with someone who could make changes to my situation and he came up with some positive solutions for going forward! I am also selected for some great employment opportunities. I now want to pray that God puts me where he wants me, I'm handing everything over to him.
 
Lord, I pray that my enemies will not get the victory over me. I ask for divine protection from their evil plan. I pray that you don't give me more than I can bare. I ask for divine favour as I explore new employment opportunities, let your light shine through me, go before me and prepare the way. Let your will in my life be done! Amen
amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
165
My name is ###, I want the effect of the prayer to win against my enemies to last forever.
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for my enemies of my soul to leave me alone, they are trying to create issues against me everyday. God defend me from wicked and evil men. Let your will be done in my life Amen
Replies
15
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom