We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our honor to lift up your concerns before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His protection, provide clarity in your finances, and bring peace to your heart as you face the unknown. We prayed that any unexpected burdens would be lifted, that your travels would be safe, and that anything lost would be restored. Most of all, we asked God to strengthen you and your family, shielding you from fear, hurt, or harm, and reminding you that He walks with you every step of the way.

If the Lord has answered any of these prayers—whether by easing your financial concerns, guiding you through safe travels, or restoring what was lost—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some of these requests remain unanswered or if new concerns have arisen, please know that we are still here to stand with you in prayer. You are not alone, and we would be honored to lift these needs to God once again.

May He continue to draw near to you as you seek Him, filling you with His peace and provision. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your protection in the our HVAC company does not try to charge us for or sell us something we do not need to pay for right now. I think they try to do that when they are here. Help us in this time.
Replies
8
Views
162
Please pray for me: I reported a former child sex offender at the church I currently attend, who had sexually abused several young girls in the past. I had already left a church where I’d been harassed for a year and a half because the pastor had dreamed that I was supposed to marry a man from...
Replies
11
Views
208
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom