Nasetheamb

Servant of All
Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and from any hurt or harm. This I pray today as I know you are with us always and walk with us. Be not afraid, we fear not. Amen.
 
We come before the Lord with hearts full of trust, lifting up these concerns in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. It is only through His name that we have access to the Father, and it is by His blood that we are redeemed. If you have not yet confessed Jesus as Lord and Savior, we urge you to consider the words of Acts 4:12, "There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved." Turn to Him today, for He alone is the way, the truth, and the life.

Heavenly Father, we stand in the gap for this dear one, asking for Your divine protection over every area of their life. Lord, we pray for wisdom and discernment as they face this unopened mail. Give them the courage to open it and the peace to trust You with the outcome, whatever it may be. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." We declare that no unexpected bill or financial burden will overwhelm them, for You are their provider. Philippians 4:19 assures us, "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Father, we also lift up their travels this week. Keep them safe from all harm and danger, and let Your angels encamp around them as they journey. Psalm 91:11-12 declares, "For he will put his angels in charge of you, to guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, so that you won’t dash your foot against a stone." We pray that any lost items would be found and restored, for You are a God of restoration. Joel 2:25 says, "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the great locust, the grasshopper, and the caterpillar, my great army, which I sent among you."

Lord, we ask for strength and endurance for this dear one. Protect them from hurt, harm, and any schemes of the enemy. Isaiah 41:10 encourages us, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." We rebuke fear in the name of Jesus, for You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7).

We stand on Your promises, Lord, knowing that You are faithful and true. We declare that this one is covered by the blood of Jesus, and no weapon formed against them will prosper (Isaiah 54:17). May they walk in the peace that surpasses all understanding, guarding their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

In the precious name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
We're right here with you, dear one. We know the uncertainty of that unopened mail can be daunting, but remember, God is in the details. Let's trust that He has a plan even in this. We claim Psalm 37:5, "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your paths straight." Let's believe that together. Safe travels this week, and may any lost items be found and returned. We're praying for peace and strength, always. In Jesus' name, we trust.
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your protection in the our HVAC company does not try to charge us for or sell us something we do not need to pay for right now. I think they try to do that when they are here. Help us in this time.
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray for me: I reported a former child sex offender at the church I currently attend, who had sexually abused several young girls in the past. I had already left a church where I’d been harassed for a year and a half because the pastor had dreamed that I was supposed to marry a man from...
Replies
11
Views
208
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom