Lord I pray for my sister ### and ask you to keep her at peace and give comfort to her heart. She needs you. I can see she is depressed. She shuts herself off from everyone for long stretches of time. She is also sleeping a lot which is risky because she's overweight. Lord I have always admired my sister because she's never let her polio disability get in the way of her working and maintaining her independence. She is ### and retired now. She's in constant pain and becoming more challenged physically. I know you're in control of all things and I believe and pray for her physical healing. Help her to find joy in new things. Lord thank you for my sister. I pray you watch over her and keep her safe and healthy always. Though the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Jesus you son I pray, Father hear my prayer. Amen!
Please Lord help her with this situation Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister. She has not been able to sleep for the past three days. She talks continuously, both day and night, and it seems as though she may be hearing or responding to voices that we cannot hear. We are deeply concerned about her condition and are asking God to intervene, give...
Replies
12
Views
137
Please help me in praying f9r my sister in law...she was a mother to my husband from baby she took care of him...she is the most kindest selfless person you would ever meet..please intercede so that she will be healed from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet...perfect health and strength
Replies
8
Views
164
Greetings Everyone! Praise God ! I am requesting prayers for my sister ### for eviction situation due back rent owe, And her friend ###,stress, anxiety, depression, also prayers for my granddaughter ### get her new job, financial overflow, stress, anxiety, loss apartment,loss...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom