Lord I need total healing in the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name ### that my mother ### ### ### years ago in ### ###. She accidentally ate unclean and ice blueberries that might contain pesticides 3 weeks. Intestine and stomach and belly. Pain all over the body. After to discover that great problems. She have taken the medicine several times already...
Replies
7
Views
186
I am pleading that you pray for healing for numbness in both my fingers, toes and under my feet. I have impaired vision, impaired hearing, excessive urination. I went to the Hospital. I was given many drugs to no avail. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR TOTAL HEALING FROM THE GREAT PHYSICIANS - JESUS CHRIST.
Replies
8
Views
402
Please help pray for me for total healing. I was operated on about a month ago with thyroid but still not okay. Please stand with me in prayers for total healing, recovery, strength and for my marriage to be restored. My husband has left us and never even bothered to come check on me ever since...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,028
Messages
16,783,667
Members
648,595
Latest member
Htsieren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom