Lord, I know you know ###'s and ###'s. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dling11

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, I know you know my heart and ###'s. Please guide him with words and a heart of your love in court on Monday for his custody case. I pray that the changes he has made in his life are shown in court and to the judge and all involved with this case. I pray for ### and that she sees that this is an opportunity for her to find and seek you out and also an opportunity to have ### and his children rebuild their relationship outside of supervised visits. All of this I ask in Jesus name! AMEN
 
LORD!! We Praise You And Thank You For Your Will To Be done. An Not Our Will, In Our Lives And Our Love Ones. We Thank You In Advance In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!!Amen!!
 
Father, we pray that You will answer any request that has been made that is within Your will for each individual person's life. May we all learn to trust in Your mercy and Your grace and Your loving kindness that is always found in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and in whose Holy Name we pray this prayer. Amen 

But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me. Psalm22:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for answering prayers. We need you now Lord to intervene. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### sister return back home safely and as soon as possible, Lord come into her life, wrap her in your arms and guide her back home today Lord. I pray my grandsons ### and ### stop fighting and...
Replies
12
Views
307
Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
319
Lord Jesus I know you are powerful so please convince my parents yourself we tried a lot of methods all failed as her heart is hardened now she and her brother do not want to step into Church which is the only way to receive the good news. Pray that she will go to Church to find out from herself...
Replies
7
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,340
Messages
16,787,268
Members
648,912
Latest member
Kyraodorulion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom